It's that time of year babies!! Coachella is almost upon us and as I was packing quite a few of my friends have asked me "WHAT THE HECK DO I NEED TO BRING?" So, I decided to write a quick checklist for all of you festival go-ers! Disclaimer: I do not camp so this does not include any camping supplies you may need).
I will be posting more tips on the flipagram app throughout the week/festival so be sure to follow me on there @thelaurabarrett as well as on instagram (same name)
OK here goes, in no particular order:
* A refillable metal water bottle- Plastic gets hot and releases toxins into your body, ew.
* SUNBLOCK- I can not stress this enough.
* Face wipes- It's hot and your make up will probably start to look gross after a few hours.
* Antibacterial wipes- the bathrooms WILL run out of toilet paper and soap.
* A bandana- to cover your mouth if the wind kicks up.
* Flower Crowns- Because, Coachella. If you are going with me this year, I have 7, you are covered.
* Mouthwash- mid festival you'll probably need a re-fresher.
* Hair Ties.
* Sunglasses, you can never have to many pairs.
* A Mister Bottle - I prefer Mario Badescu Rose water.
* Healthy snacks like Cliff Bars or almonds- food at the festival is expensive and it's all pretty unhealthy.
* Emergen-C- For the morning after.
*Activated Charcoal- If you don't know why you need this, you probably don't really need it.
* Flash Tattoos- Because they're fun.
* Hats- in case it rains or you just get sick of doing your hair.
* CLOSED TOED SHOES- I know you are probably packing flip flops, DON'T- Coachella is dusty.
* Bathing suits- for the pool parties
* Razors- DON'T forget your damn razor.
* Contact solution if you have contacts (& glasses)
* Make up remover/Face Wash
* A Portable Charger- Your phone will die and unless you have a samsung (because they sponsor coachella) you're screwed.
* a Blanket to sit on
and last but not least:
* Download the Find my Friends app in case you get drunk and lost.